GENERAL RATES & PACKAGES
All rates are in Australian Dollars.
Expenses such as phone calls, printing, couriers etc. are additional and will be itemised on the invoice. Travel time is charged for onsite visits.
Prices from $35 – $40 per hour.
As we offer a wide range of services, rates are agreed on an individual basis.
Packages – Monthly packages available up to 40 hours
- Your number of hours support
- Priority Admin, Legal & VA Support
- Regular consultations as per method requested
- Your own Project manager
- Weekly Updates via Email
- Comprehensive monthly report
- Dedicated online file sharing
- Monthly retainer clients will be invoiced on the 1st of the month and payments are due on receipt.
- Unused hours will not carry over to the next month.
- All projects and packages expected to last more than 5 hours will pay a deposit in advance of 50% of the price.
- Invoices will be issued electronically and payment can be made by internet banking.
- Payment is strictly 7 days from receipt of invoice. Failure to pay within 7 days will result in a $15 penalty charge and any and all costs incurred for chasing and/or recovering outstanding payment will be added to account.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All projects and packages expected to last over 10 hours will require a signed Service Agreement prior to work commencing. The Agreement will outlines all service details.
- A copy of the Agreement will be emailed to you and once signed, emailed back to Todo World prior to commencing work. If work is forwarded prior to this, then it will be assumed that the Agreement is binding.
- Responsibility of final proof reading of documents lies with client and any errors notified within 5 days of receipt will be corrected free of charge, after that period, hourly rates will apply.
- After 5 days it shall be deemed that the work has been accepted as free of errors and omissions and Todo World will not accept liability or loss arising from the performance of any service agreement.
- Todo World retains the right to reject work which involves material believed to be illegal or immoral.
- All work completed will be delivered electronically using the method requested by the client or by remote installation to the clients computer.
- Contracts can be terminated with two weeks written notice given by either party.
- For security reasons, Todo World will not receive customers in its premises.
Confidentiality & Data Protection
- No information will be made available to any third party.
- All work will be kept on file for the period agreed with the client.
- Todo World will communicate with you by such methods as you may reasonable request. Todo World takes reasonable precautions but cannot be responsible for the security of correspondence and documents sent by email.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you give informed consent to enable Todo World to communicate with you on confidential matters by email, unless you have asked Todo World not to do so.
Code of Ethics
- As a Virtual Assistant, I will maintain the highest ethics and honesty in all dealings with clients, colleagues and the general public.
- I will seek to deal with colleagues, suppliers and employees in a fair and equitable manner, and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct to bring credit to the Virtual Assistant profession.
- As a highly ethical Virtual Assistant, I will only take on projects that are within my abilities. If a project is not within my ability, the client will be notified immediately and I will provide recommendations for other highly skilled Virtual Assistants.
- Client information will be held in the strictest of confidence and will not be shared with others or used for personal gain.
- I highly value each client relationship and will not place one client above another.
- I will make a commitment to possess and increase the required knowledge, skills and training to be proficient and relevant in the provision of services.
- I will be honest about my intentions and never misrepresent my skills, peers, or my profession as a whole, whether to networks or to prospects, clients, and the community at large (virtual or otherwise).
- I will not knowingly be a part of any illegal or unethical activity.
- I will promote the Virtual Assistance industry with the utmost professionalism and give of my knowledge freely to new and existing VAs and the general public.
*Source: VAnetworking.com VA Code of Ethics
The Market Leader for Virtual Assistants